Ayden, Brooke, Graham and Anne Holland

Ayden, Brooke, Graham and Anne Holland

Friday, December 3, 2010

39 week update

Well, our stockings are hung by the chimney with care in hopes that baby Graham soon will be here!! We put up the tree and Christmas decorations this past weekend in preparation for the holidays, so now we've officially crossed everything off of our list of "to do's" before the baby comes. It's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner-time really does fly!

I have been "nesting" like CRAZY! My dad and Brenda came over Wednesday night and helped us rearrange our house basically. I know most moms-to-be "nest" by cleaning or organizing, but anyone who knows me can tell you that I am overly organized and clean constantly, so of course I had to take it a step further and move my whole house around, ha! A big thanks to my sweet husband who always indulges my crazy ideas and to my dad and Brenda for helping to move all our furniture around. I will say, the house looks great and feels so much bigger now which is exactly what we needed.

I wanted to give a quick baby update. Had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and we've made a little progress (dilated 2 cm) so we are hoping that means he will come soon. I have another appointment scheduled for Monday and if for some reason he decides to be stubborn, they will schedule me for an induction later next week. We of course are hoping he decides to come on his own, but it's nice to know there is an end date in sight ;-)

Please keep us in your prayers and we can't wait to share the news once he finally arrives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment