It's so hard to believe that in just a couple of short weeks our little boy is going to be turning 1! I have such mixed feelings about this milestone, as I'm sure all mothers do. It has been so wonderful to watch Graham grow and discover his surroundings. I love seeing the world through his little eyes. I've been looking back at his newborn pictures and videos and am amazed how much he's changed in such a short amount of time. It reminded me that I need to slow down and enjoy this special time in his life because he is growing up so quickly!!!
Above is a video Ayden captured of him walking behind his walker yesterday. He LOVES this thing and all he wants to do is push it all over the place!! He is not afraid of anything and runs at full speed until he ends up getting stuck. He is all boy!!!
Here is a video of Graham as a newborn. So sweet and tiny!!


No comments:
Post a Comment