Ayden has been reading the book his dad gave him, "The Expectant Father", and has been filling me in on what's to come (labor) and it's both exciting and terrifying! It's nice to know I have a supportive partner who will coach me through it all ;-) I on the other hand have been taking this pregnancy one week at a time in my pregnancy book (don't want to skip ahead just yet!!). I've also been reading "Happiest Baby on the Block" which teaches you tricks to calm and soothe crying babies. Hopefully all our research will come in handy soon enough.
Here is a 21 week belly shot that we took on the way to an engagement party this weekend:
Lucy is even getting excited about baby Meyer! She's started noticing a lot of blue in the house for the first time and she's still not sure what to think. She gets a little jealous when we receive baby toys as gifts (she thinks they are for her) but we just know she's going to be a good big sister!


No comments:
Post a Comment