Anne Holland was born on September 10th at 7:28pm. She weighed 8 lbs, 13 ozs and was 20 1/4 inches long. Man, do we make big babies! She is just the sweetest, most laid back little girl and we feel so blessed that she is healthy and beautiful. She is named for my mom (Dianne) and for me (my maiden name is Holland). At first we thought she looked a lot like Graham did when he was born, but more and more she is starting to have more Holland traits then Meyer, so her name is very fitting!
Graham is adjusting pretty well to having a new baby around. For the most part he ignores her (total boy- he'd rather play with his trucks than pay attention to his new sister) but when he does become interested in her he will pet her on the head like a little puppy or give her kisses-very sweet. We both were spoiled by having Ayden home for 3 weeks straight so he's having to adjust to being with mama again plus sharing me with AH. My mom stayed with us while I was in the hospital to help with Graham and stayed the first few nights we were back at home. Ayden's mom was sweet enough to come up the week Ayden went back to work to help me with the kids and my mom will be here this week-so I've been very lucky to have an extra set of hands around as I adjust to being a mom of 2.
AH is doing great! Like I said, she is sooo laid back and just such a sweet baby. She pretty much naps all day and then wakes up around 6pm for her "fussy" period of the day and I nurse her and put her down around 9:3pm0 each night. She usually sleeps until at least 1 or 1:30am, goes back to bed and wakes again around 4 or 5am and then goes back down for a while. I don't feel nearly as sleep deprived with the second baby, maybe we are just used to being tired all the time already ;-) She fits right in with our little family and we are so blessed to have this little angel in our lives.
Here are pictures from her first few weeks. We had a photographer come and take newborn pictures so I've included some of those as well:
SO happy to have mama and daddy back home!
First day home!
Big sister Lucy looking at her new baby
First sponge bath- didn't shed a tear!
Mimi and AH
Sweet, big brother!
Nana and her grand-babies
AH with Papa
First family picture







No comments:
Post a Comment