Today Graham and I took a nice long walk around the neighborhood. He's not really crazy about riding in the stroller yet (I kind of think it has something to do with his acid reflux, he doesn't like being on his back) but I put him in the Bjorn and he loves it! We can walk for miles with him snuggled up to my chest. I just strap on my Reebok tone up shoes (thanks mom for buying them for me!) and put Graham in the Bjorn and we walk and walk. He just sleeps the whole time and I definitely get a good work out carrying around the extra 11+ pounds of cuteness.
We also had a visitor this week. Nana (Ayden's mom) came to town for a visit. It was nice to have her here and we hope she comes back to visit us soon ;-)
Graham has been doing so great these last few weeks and is becoming so fun! He is smiling and "talking" all the time now! He definitely has his own little personality and keeps us laughing. I realized just today how different our lives have become in the last few months. Our days revolve around feedings every 3 hours, followed by play time and then nap time (which for us is only 30 minutes of quiet time since our little boy likes to take cat naps during the day). We laughed because at one point today I was glued to the couch not able to move or change the channel on the TV because it was not within arms reach because Graham decided he wanted to nap on mama's shoulder for 2 hours and while I was trying to let him nap Lucy decided to get sick all over our rug in the den and I had to yell for Ayden to clean it up as he was trying to relax after doing fun chores like changing the "mooky" bucket in the nursery....ah, parenthood! Life is definitely exhausting most days but we wouldn't change and thing and are treasuring all these little precious moments with our son!


Norah loved her bjorn! I used that instead of the carrier all the time when she was a baby!
ReplyDelete