Graham is 2 months old! He has really changed so much from last month and it's fun to see how much he has grown in just a few short weeks. He is becoming so aware of his surroundings and is fascinated by lights and noises. He loves to play on his play mat and to kick his little feet and wave his arms around in excitement. He makes excellent eye contact and will try and mimic little sounds we make. He is smiling all the time and even trys to laugh at the silly faces we make for him. His little personality is starting to develop and we can't wait to see what type of little boy he is going to be. Personally, I think he's going to be a very active little boy based on his lack of enjoying nap time during the day. He will cat-nap for about 30 minutes at a time and then he's up and ready to go! Doesn't give mama much of a break but at least he's a happy boy when he's awake. He's a pretty good sleeper at night though. We've been fortunate that he usually sleeps 5-6 hours at a time. I've learned to really cherish those few hours of sleep for myself! I have several videos of him playing that I've captured and if I can ever figure out how to upload them I will, but for now here a few pictures...
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment