She is definitely a mama's girl but the way she lights up and squeals when Ayden walks in the door from work is priceless. She also adores her older brother and they are so cute when they play together. She's eating 100% table food and is a really good little eater. She has discovered how fun making a mess while eating can be. She's still not technically crawling yet but she does this little crab crawl/creep and she's able to get what she wants this way and today she pulled up for the first time!
Here are a few pictures of AH from the past month. The monthly pictures I take have just become comical. Check out the play by play of me attempting to take them this month...
Yeah, picture time!
Oh, I love these signs, they taste great!
Wait, don't take it yet mama...
I cannot believe she took that from me!!
Ok, the sign is back...
Jackpot!
Bath time with big brother!


No comments:
Post a Comment