Graham loves school this year and I've been enjoying my quiet mornings at home while Anne Holland naps and Graham plays at school. It's amazing what I can accomplish in a few hours around the house when it's quiet!! Anne Holland is scooting all over the place and is starting to walk holding on to furniture so it won't be long before I'm chasing after her. She is fearless! She would go head first down the slide if we let her and keeps herself busy going up and down the stairs.
We've been packing our weekends full of family fun lately. We took a trip to Hunter Farm last weekend to get our pumpkins. We love going there for our pumpkins and Christmas trees. I hope it's a tradition we always do with the kids.
This weekend we took the kids to Wofford's homecoming. They LOVED it. Wofford games are so kid friendly and Ayden was thrilled to be able to go to a game, even if he only watched about 5 minutes of it.
Graham was beyond thrilled to see Uncle Jenkie! He loves his uncle so much!!
Since today is Columbus Day Ayden has the day off from work so we took the kids to the Riverbanks Zoo. They had so much fun! Anne Holland was dying to get out of the stroller and scoot around and Graham loved seeing the animals and riding the merry go round. We forgot our camera but got a few picture of Graham- Anne Holland doesn't still long enough for pictures these days! I'm sure the next time we visit the zoo we will be chasing them both around.
Next up on the calendar are our church's fall festival this coming weekend and of course Halloween-fun fun fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment